Surf Coast Walk
The Surf Coast Walk is an adventure that boasts total immersion in nature and the sanctuary of coastal villages within easy reach along the way.
This world-class 44-kilometre multi-use trail is located at the start of the Great Ocean Road region from Torquay to Aireys Inlet. The trail's easy access and 12 trail heads make it perfect for short, long or multi-day experiences.
Coast through living landscapes
Explore inspiring landscapes on foot or bike following the clifftops beyond the edge of Victoria’s beautiful Great Ocean Road.
- Enjoy the Torquay promenade and Anglesea River on these flat, kid-friendly, easy shared paths,
- Follow the clifftop lookouts around Jan Juc to see how the Surf Coast got its name,
- Relish the rich ochre of the Bells Beach cliffs and the deep blue of Bass Strait,
- Surround yourself with leafy green of eucalypt forests and abundant wildlife in the Ironbark basin,
- Let the lighthouse be your guide to Aireys Inlet.
Whether you’re a nature lover, trail runner or a fun lover, whether you take an hour, a day or a week, relax and enjoy this world-class trail at your own pace.